Mine planning is an absolute requirement of world’s best mining practice. Mine planning is an essential component of efficient integrated mining operations, which provides the road map to optimum production outputs and thus maximizes cost efficiency and performance.
AGC has expertise in producing detailed mine designs and production plans to drive sound investment decisions for your potential mining projects and active mines.
Our range of in-house technical services enables us to provide fully integrated mine and quarry design services that take into account key factors including the geological nature of the resource and development costs. We use a variety of tools including Geovia Surpac and MineSched.
Our mine design and planning services include:
- Mine/Quarry design
- Mine/Quarry access and services designs
- Stockpiles and waste dumps designs
- Drill and blast design
- Waste/ore definition
- Determination of fleet requirements
- Mine/Quarry opening details and developments
- Detailed mine production plans and scheduling
- Complete long-term & short-term mining plans
- Detailed shift-by-shift scheduling of all activities
- 3D visualization models
- Capital and operating cost estimates